Rules for Vet Race 2022
- Every person on the team must be over 18 years old.
- Each team can consist of an unlimited number of members, but the content created by the team will be posted on only ONE team Instagram account
- Teams can enroll at any point during the time period that the Race is active (May 1, 2022 – September 28, 2022. .
- On the first day of each month, the enrolled teams will be receive an email with a unique theme for the Vet Happiness Race challenge
- Each enrolled team will enter one (1) Instagram post (max 10 pictures) or one (1) Instagram reel that follows the unique theme. To qualify as an entry for the month, the post must have:
- Three hashtags: #vethappinessrace2022 #IVSWS22 #vhr2022may (the end of this hashtag will change depending on the month (i.e., the September’s posts will be marked with #vhr2022september)
- a tag: @vet_happiness_race2022
- Timeline for the race per month:
- ● Topics will be sent out on the 1st of each month at 9:00am EST
- ● Submissions from the teams will be accepted until the 20th day of the month at 11:59PM EST
- ● Winning team will be announced on the 27th day of the month at 11:59PM EST
- Each month, the post/reel with the highest number of likes compared to other enrolled team’s posts will be the winner of the month.
- The team with the post with the most likes will receive one (1) registration (valued at $300USD) to the virtual 7th International Veterinary Social Work Summit.
- In the event that two or more enrolled teams have the same amount of likes in one month, both posts will be published on Instagram for a lighting round of voting for a 48 hour period. The post with the most likes will be elected the monthly winner.
- The Grand Prize winning team will be determined by a poll active between October 2nd, 2022 12:00pm EST until October 7th, 2022 12pm EST) and open to all individuals registered to attend the 7th International Veterinary Social Work Summit. The winner of the Grand Prize will be announced during the 7th IVSW Summit.
- On October 1st, 2022 by 11:59PM EST, all enrolled teams will select a post that they feel best showcases their team’s strengths and values and submit it to the Race to Happiness Planning Committee.
- The 7th IVSW Summit Planning committee retains the right to use all media submitted to Instagram with the Vet Happiness Race hashtags and the Vet Happiness Race tag for the future IVSW Summit marketing.
- All Race to Happiness participants are expected to follow the safe online community guidelines as described below:
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life.
- Be tolerant towards others’ viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other participants
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
- Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members
If the content of the posts violates the community guidelines, the Race to Happiness Planning Committee retains the right to do the following: administer a warning or revoke registration from the Vet Happiness Race. We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The content displayed on the website is the intellectual property of the 7th International Veterinary Social Work Summit Planning Committee You may not reuse, republish, or reprint such content without our written consent. All information posted is merely for educational and informational purposes. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice. Should you decide to act upon any information on this website, you do so at your own risk. While the information on this website has been verified to the best of our abilities, we cannot guarantee that there are no mistakes or errors. We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.